The older bloggers survey 2018
Articles about the older bloggers survey
From this page, follow a detailed discussion of a fascinating study of older bloggers’ thoughts, habits, preferences and feelings around their personal blogs.
- What older bloggers do and think and feel: super-summary of survey results
- Who answered our Older Bloggers Survey?
- Older bloggers: patterns of engagement with the blogging process
- It’s not mandatory to join the blogging conversation
- Older bloggers: choice of devices and channels
- Historic data about bloggers, their age and choice of blogging platforms
- Challenges and physical barriers for older bloggers
- Motivation: why do older bloggers blog?
- Feelings and benefits associated with blogging
- Your blog: what type of publication or storage does it most resemble?
- How does blogging fit into your way of ageing, your life, and your concept of success
- Final comments of the older bloggers: new, overlooked, and underlined thoughts
- Older bloggers survey—using the results