22 thoughts on “Haircuts in lockdown

1. lizmelchior says:

You won’t be seeing any children!!!

1. How about on Skype, my friend? Traumatic.

2. I’m so glad I got my hair cut last week. I think our barber shops and salons will shut down Wednesday at 5.

1. That was lucky.

3. cedar51 says:

I use Just Cuts and yep, closed their stores – even mine who is in the local Mall. I’ve only just changed down to buzz cut #2 and I’ll be like a shaggy dog by the time I return. And Eileen my fav cutter will be laughing!
    Some of the Mall is still operating like grocery store, banks and chemist – but the rest locked up I guess. I haven’t been near any shops since my trip out on the w/end…

4. I clipped my fringe with the nail scissors the other day. Not great, but oh well!

1. Oh well is something I’m saying a lot lately.

5. Oh I just say, yay for the grey and thank goodness I’m not needing to touch up regrowth… could be traumatic for some πŸ™‚ Or, an opportunity to embrace their silver glory.

6. Su Leslie says:

It occured to me yesterday that this is the perfect time to see if I really can rock the shaved head look πŸ™‚

1. Wow! Go for it.

1. Su Leslie says:

πŸ™‚

7. Cathy Cade says:

Being an arch procrastinator, my husband is badly in need of a haircut. I’ll have to bring our the dog-clippers

1. Heh heh. He is in your power.

1. Cathy Cade says:

You’d think he was Samson, the excuses he’s coming up with to avoid it.

8. Osyth says:

Ironically I had my hair cut for the first time in seven years in February on a trip to London …. I’m hopeful we will he allowed to visit hairdressers again before the 6 inches I had lopped off to take it from waist to decorously sitting just above the Boobage!! Brilliant cartoon as ever!

1. Wow, that was dramatic. Perhaps we should just get rid of mirrors for now.

1. Osyth says:

My husband failed to notice when he met me at the airport πŸ˜‚

9. Elizabeth says:

My husband thinks he may have to resort to the dog clippers. I may give him the Friar cut that our Friars sport–clean shaven. As for me, I will have to get some head bands and go back to the way I wore my hair in my youth–long, straight, held back by head bands. At least we will get shaggy together.

10. Long hair is better than dead I guess.

1. I have known one very strange person why might disagree.

11. Mr. Wapojif says:

I’m sorted here, good old male pattern balding struck well before 30!

What do you think?